Sunday, February 05, 2006

Enemies in our midst

Thank you Brother Awolabi for your words of infinite wisdom. Enemies are indeed in our midst - my last post, which caused me considerable effort (I am used to people fetching and carrying for me - including a young brother I have for keyboard duties except personal things like our COGP web blog) has mysteriously disappeared. It can only be evil satanic forces of darkness somehow infiltrating the computer (I am not sure how these things work, but everything is possible. The devil, like the Chinese, may be quite good at hacking these days). For those readers unfortunate enough to have missed my sermon, I was explaining that it is down to me that the Eagles won on penalties yesterday. The Lord answered my fervent fasting with deliverance via Enyeama.

Anyway, we must all continue to fast and praise and tithe so that our beloved team beat the Ivorians on Tuesday. Jesus be praised!

No comments: